Monday 13 June 2011

In the media...

This past week I was very happy to be interviewed by two different people from my old university, The University of Western Ontario (UWO), back home in Canada who were interested in my work in Guyana. It is so great to be able to share my work with people in Canada and hopefully inspire others, especially Ivey business students, to get more involved in international development and entrepreneurship.

You can check out the article that is on the Ivey News website at http://sites.ivey.ca/blog/2011/06/10/strengthening-entrepreneurship-in-guyana/. The second article is being published in Western News, UWO's official newspaper, and will be out soon. I greatly appreciate the interest that both Ivey and Western have shown in my work and I hope that I can continue to share my work and information about Guyana with Canada and the rest of the world :)

No comments:

Post a Comment